GRVTY Media is a digital media group consisting of Southeast Asia's top media brands including Vulcan Post and MOSG. At MOSG, we produce beloved shows such as Real Talk and The Daily Ketchup alongside human-interest interviews and documentaries. Vulcan Post provides in-depth articles, commentary and opinion pieces on topics that matter most to Singaporeans.
We are looking for an inquisitive, creative and resourceful individual who loves creating content out of the unfamiliar, and has a great sense of humour. If you're all of that, we would love to meet you.
- Conceptualise and pitch video ideas and angles (both organic and sponsored)
- Handle pre-production for videos, including research, script writing and pre-interviewing profiles
- Schedule interviews with external talents and take on administrative tasks
- Assist on set during filming
- Assist in deck making and proposals
- A commitment to stay for the entire internship duration
- Great communications skills
- Work well in a team but self-sufficient
- Efficient in research work and writing
- Interest in local content on YouTube, Facebook and Tiktok
- Some experience with content creation is a plus