Grey ranks among the world's top advertising and marketing organizations, serving one-fifth of the FORTUNE 500, in 96 countries. Under the banner of "Grey Famously Effective Since 1917," we continue to break new ground in brand experience across every platform and create lasting consumer connections. Our parent company is WPP. Grey won Adweek’s Global Agency of the Year in 2013 and 2015, and was named to Ad Age’s prestigious A-LIST of the world's best agencies in 2010, 2012 and 2013.
Our CEO is looking for an Account Management Intern whose passion for sustainability knows no limits. The work will involve working on an important project with WWF that the CEO is personally involved with.
• Follow through and management of the day-to-day work on accounts/clients
• Assist the team in implementation and execution of all projects
• Write effectively and present information and ideas in an articulate, compelling and clear manner
• Monitor and stay current on company offerings, business opportunities, competitive issues and industry trends
• Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Final year undergraduate
• Able to work independently, as well as a team player
• Responsible and self-driven
• Cheerful and outgoing personality
• Good project management and communication skills
• Demonstrate proactiveness
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Passionate about the industry and its work
• Must be able to commit from March 2021 for least 3 months full-time