- Go Transport Pte Ltd
- Sales Admin
- Date Listed
- 06 Dec 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 4 Months
80 Genting Lane, #03-04 Ruby Industrial Complex Singapore 349565
- Allowance /
- $1,400 - 2,200 monthly
- Admin / Secretarial
- Company Profile
Supply chain requirements by today’s ever-changing standards, had become increasingly demanding. As such, it is a given for logistic service providers to adapt and rise up to such occasion. One such enabler happens to be Go Transport Pte Ltd.
Envisioning to be at the forefront of the logistics sector, Go Transport actively seeks to integrate service flexibility in relation to providing good service quality, in which the company believes to be essential as part of their core competency.
Till date, Go Transport’s service offerings include; House moving, transportation, courier delivery, storage, and distribution. Additionally, the company owns a fleet ranging from delivery vans to 14ft trucks in support of existing operations. This enable customers to customise their orders based on their requirements at a cost-effective way. Deliveries from time-to-time carry along special instructions, and the company would attempt to fulfil them to the best of their capabilities.
Another aspect of Go Transport’s business strategy involves forming a circle of trust within its customer group; keeping customers up-to-date with shipments, providing feedback on how both parties can improve the facilitation of future deliveries. Building engaging customer relationships allow for repeated businesses for the company.
All and all, these factors helped validate the reasons why Go Transport Pte Ltd is a serious contender in today’s market.
- Job Description
Permanent Roles & Responsibilities
• General Admin duties such as answering of enquiries from customers
• Process customers order
• Checking emails from time to time and follow up immediately
• Preparation of quotations and generating of invoices and ensure all invoices re-entered into the system promptly.
• Assist sales person on documentation and email correspondence.
• Indoor sales
• Any adhoc duties as assigned
• Candidate must possess at least a O/N Level
- Computer / Microsoft Literacy
- Fast learner
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Able to communicate English & Chinese
- Good team player, good learning attitude with positive
- Analytical skills with good observation
SINGAPOREAN/SINGAPORE PR ONLY
Salary : $1400- $2200
Intern Salary : $500
5.5 work days
Benefits : Up to 14 days leave ,Medical & Leave Entitlement
Medical Insurance covered
before & after work A CLASS private & government hospital ,
13th month bonus ( Subject to 3 month confirmation)
Location : Go Transport Pte Ltd , 80 Genting Lane, 03-04 ,
Ruby Industrial Complex
Singapore 349565 ( Nearest Mrt Aljunied )
Kindly note that Interested candidates, kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: or call 62918168 to look for Delphia
To facilitate faster application processing, please utilize the email stated / Call and not Apply Now or Send Email links in this website.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.only shortlisted candidates will be notified.