Go City is the largest multi-attraction pass business in the world, operating in 35+ cities, 17 countries and 5 continents. Our growing teams in London, Boston, New York and Singapore help millions of sightseers enjoy new cities, discovering incredible attractions, tours, experiences, activities whilst making great savings. In the past two years, the business has seen rapid growth in demand for the product across the US and Europe. Sightseers love the budget certainty, greater choice, on-the-ground flexibility and overall value our multi-attraction passes deliver. Our products include The London Pass® and New York Pass®.
Go City is expanding into Asia, and through our marketing and customer acquisition of APAC-region customers travelling globally. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial marketing talent to join the Singapore team and play a key role in this rapid, exciting expansion.
- Focus on Chinese affiliate acquisitions and conversions.
- Source for, evaluate, and implement the strategies/channels necessary to raise our affiliate marketing capabilities
- Establish, maintain, and improve our relationships with our affiliate partners
- Develop test, learn and refine plans to successfully drive PPC campaign results in the digital marketing arena through creative and landing page optimisation
- Optimize all digital marketing channels and ads materials across digital placements such as Search, Display, Mobile, and Social to maintain online brand presence and drive sales based on trend and insights.
- Manage workload across multiple paid media projects including Baidu, WeChat, XiaoHongShu, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, Instagram and more
- Communicating and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to effectively devise, structure, and deliver marketing strategies.
- Measure success of campaigns through development of analysis and reporting where enhancements can be made
- At least 2 - 3 years digital marketing experience in managing PPC campaigns (preferably with large budgets) on Baidu/ Google Ads familiar with all aspects of the process
- Highly organized and able to multitask, detailed oriented, with strong decision-making skills.
- Have a growth marketing mindset and identify new opportunities that will help build and boost the business
- Ability to work across diverse culture, language proficiency in both Mandarin and English
- Sound understating of digital marketing in general, and in ecommerce
- Good initiative and curiosity to identify opportunities
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at once solid project management skills
- Numerate and analytical person with good general mathematical skills
Desired Personality Traits
- You’re an entrepreneurial self-starter with the ability to hit the ground running
- You’re detail-oriented and creative.
- You're enthusiastic, willing to learn and have a positive mindset
- You’re attentive, smart, a quick thinker and a problem solver
- You learn quickly and adapt to changes easily with no fuss
- You enjoy working independently and not being micro-managed (we're all adults!)
- You enjoy working from home because this is a remote position, and you can be based anywhere in the world.
Related Job Searches:
Affiliate & Performance Marketing (Simplified Chinese)
Advertising / Media
Retail / eCommerce