Gigworks is a social e-commerce marketplace in Southeast Asia that connects users to collaborate and provide access to a wide range of professional work at their fingertips.
Inspired by the advancement and impact of technology in our lives, we are building a platform that empowers people with more flexible access to quality services and opportunities where they can buy and sell services with ease.
Our mission is to innovate how the world works and pioneer the future of work. Gigworks aims to open up more opportunities for all groups of people, allowing them to have better lives and boost financial inclusion.
Gigworks has a wide variety of on-demand professional services spanning over 40 categories including Web & Mobile Development, Content & Blog Post Writing, Design & Creative, Sales & Marketing and Accounting & Consulting etc.
- Develop and implement UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application
- Work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Work with backend and mobile developers for continuous development and deployment
- Take ownership and drive effective closure to complex or escalated technical issues
- Keep track of outstanding tickets and update client proactively on resolution status
- Document troubleshooting methodology and resolution steps
- Ensure codes are in compliance to standards
- Participate in system testing and manage UAT
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Graphic Design / Animation or equivalent
- Familiar with frameworks such as jQuery, Bootstrap and AngularJS
- Strong UI/UX design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Able to multi-task in a demanding, fast paced environment and work with minimal supervision to meet deadlines
- Able to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks
- School graded internship from local institutions will be given priority
- Students in their final year of studies with possible conversion to permanent staff after internship are preferred