About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s insight network. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of approximately 1 million experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
GLG is seeking an Intern to join our GLG Southeast Asia Council Development team in Singapore. The successful candidate will support and facilitate interactions between clients and network members across Southeast Asia.
- Facilitate interactions between GLG clients and requested Network Members (experts)
- Navigate requests with complex compliance requirements and client-specific preferences
- Establish and build strong working relationships with Client Solutions partners
- Successfully execute against project objectives, seeing each project through to completion
- Align with and develop deep understanding of a specific end-client market
- Appreciate the urgency of competing projects and prioritize accordingly
- Demonstrate adaptability in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting using a variety of communication channels (telephone, e-mail etc.)
- Able to start immediately and to commit to a period of minimum 3 months