Expanding exponentially across South East Asia, Geniebook is on the lookout for global talents to create an impact with our team. We offer many exciting job opportunities for a wide range of professions.
Be a part of the fastest-growing EdTech team that is empowering each and every student to become a confident learner and achiever.
Join us today to help students do better. And better.
** Take note that we do no provide credit bearing internships **
You will be reporting to the Video Producer Director. You will be required to assist in production for both studio and location shoots. You will be involved in all aspects of production, including pre-production, production management, post-production supervision. You are to ensure the projects are delivered on time and consistent to the branding guidelines and objectives.
- To provide production support for assigned projects to ensure filming and production can proceed smoothly. This includes sourcing, booking and scheduling of required freelancers and talents
- To work closely with Producers and Project Managers to ensure filming schedules are adhered to
- To ensure that all purchase request forms, quotation and/or services agreements for the engagement of freelancers, production houses and other vendors, are processed and submitted before filming, and payment processed after filming
- To provide support in post-production stage by gathering relevant information from a range of sources, effective visual images or footages, audio track or sound effects that convey the intended mood and style of the content
- To assist production teams with studio filming where necessary
- Any other duties as and when assigned by your supervisor or management
- Able to commit FULL TIME for minimum 3 months
- Knowledge of photography and videography skills
- Have technical knowledge to operate, configure, set up, and fix video, audio, lighting, or other production equipment
- Good Communication Skills
- Meticulous and Organised
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite – Premier Pro, After Effects (is a bonus)
- Possess own laptop
- As with the nature of this job role, do be prepared to work extra hours or weekends when necessary