Expanding exponentially across South East Asia, Geniebook is on the lookout for global talents to create an impact with our team. We offer many exciting job opportunities for a wide range of professions.
Be a part of the fastest-growing EdTech team that is empowering each and every student to become a confident learner and achiever.
Join us today to help students do better. And better.
- Assist and provide administrative support to our inhouse sales team
- Updating of sales report
- Generating of Excel sheets to update sales performance
- Handle refund request, referral fees, Sales Agreements, bank charges
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Work schedule: Mondays - Fridays, 10am - 7pm
(Occasionally required to work on late evenings and weekends when necessary)
- Minimum diploma and above
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Meticulous and organised
- Excellent communication skills and good listener
- Can adapt well in a fast paced and flexible work environment
- Medical and mobile reimbursement
- Phone and laptop will be provided
- Training will be provided