Fullerton Fund Management (“Fullerton”) values robust relationships, focusing on optimising investment outcomes and enhancing investor experience, to suit the unique needs of our clientele. We believe in building relationships to deliver exceptional experience, inspiring trust through stewardship and investment excellence, and generating value through innovative and sustainable solutions.
We help clients, including government entities, sovereign wealth funds, pension plans, insurance companies, private wealth and retail clients to achieve their investment objectives. We offer investment solutions that span equities, fixed income, multi-asset, alternatives and treasury management, while also focusing on investment insights, performance and risk management.
Incorporated in 2003, Fullerton is headquartered in Singapore, and has associated offices in Shanghai, London and Brunei. Fullerton is part of a multi-asset management group, Seviora, a holding company established by Temasek. NTUC Income, a leading Singapore insurer, is a minority shareholder of Fullerton.
This role will report directly to Head of Product.
The selected candidate will be responsible in rendering support for general product development and product management work.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Compiling competitor comparison and performing competitor analysis for various strategies and/or funds as part of product development and management work.
- Identifying data sources, conducting analyses on data and drawing appropriate interpretation on competitor products.
- Generating product reports with AUM, performance, revenue figures.
- Compiling total expense ratio (TER) for our funds from various data sources including financial statements and/or prospectuses.
- Coordinating product meetings, writing summary of meeting notes and preparation of product term sheets.
- Following up with stakeholders to sign off product-related checklists and proper record keeping of completed checklists in accordance to internal product approval process.
- Generating product review reports for the Head of Product.
- Undergraduate (internship)
Experience and Skills
- Basic understanding of finance or fund management industry
- Proactive, good team player, embrace a collaborative and open working culture
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to work under pressure and timeline