Fullerton Fund Management (“Fullerton”) values robust relationships, focusing on optimising investment outcomes and enhancing investor experience, to suit the unique needs of our clientele. We believe in building relationships to deliver exceptional experience, inspiring trust through stewardship and investment excellence, and generating value through innovative and sustainable solutions.
We help clients, including government entities, sovereign wealth funds, pension plans, insurance companies, private wealth and retail clients to achieve their investment objectives. We offer investment solutions that span equities, fixed income, multi-asset, alternatives and treasury management, while also focusing on investment insights, performance and risk management.
Incorporated in 2003, Fullerton is headquartered in Singapore, and has associated offices in Shanghai, London and Brunei. Fullerton is part of a multi-asset management group, Seviora, a holding company established by Temasek. NTUC Income, a leading Singapore insurer, is a minority shareholder of Fullerton.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with updating of compliance policies and procedures
- Assist with clearance of PA dealing trades
- Assist with onboarding of new joiners
- Assist in compiling compliance reports for internal stakeholders
- Assist in execution of compliance monitoring program
- Assist in screening of names in AML system
- General administrative functions