Join us on board for a “Sail-through Convenience” experience at Francois, where we pride ourselves in delivering sustainable outcomes for our onshore and offshore clients.
So Aye Aye intern! – In your journey at Francois, you will be applying your data science knowledge to help build a data warehouse and enable the track and trace as well as the analytics of supply chain data.
- Pick, pack, and ship the orders of internal and external customers punctually and in good condition while providing the necessary documentation for all shipments for both domestic and international orders
- Ensure compliance with safety and Quality Dept regulations
- Reviewing existing SOPs for updates and establish standard work list for warehouse department
- Support continuous improvement ideas in order to improve the daily work of small parts warehouse
- Understand the different Supply Chain procedures and participate to the implementation of new ones
- Perform other related duties as required
- Be pursuing a Supply Chain/Logistics Diploma or related discipline
- Willing to learn, pro-active attitude
- Good team player with strong communication skills with stakeholders, contractors including technical and non technical personnel