Food News Public Relations is a boutique marketing and public relations firm, servicing the hospitality industry in Singapore. Our list of clients include top restaurants, bars, and leading food and beverage brands.
We are looking for a candidate with keen interest in entering the public relations industry. The candidate should speak and write fluent English, is meticulous and an independent worker. This internship will provide strong foundation for entry into the public relations field, as well as good understanding of what happens behind the scenes in a professional firm.
As a Public Relations Assistant, you will assist the consultants with the below:
- Writing of press releases
- Disseminate and follow up with press releases
- Manage all media related materials
- Media tracking (traditional and new media)
- Events management (when required)
- Organise media tastings and interviews
- Prepare monthly/weekly media reports
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.