Foo Kon Tan LLP, based in Singapore and established since 1968, it is the 7th largest accounting firm in Singapore, well recognized and trusted in the business community. We help client seek growth opportunities and succeed in the changing business and regulatory environments.
As an intern for Compliance, your responsibilities may include:
• Assist with compliance audits to ensure that business operations are in line with relevant law, regulations, notices and guidelines by Regulatory Bodies.
• Assist with training and seminars for various topics (eg, AML/ Regulatory updates)
• Database administration and event organisation
• Research work on regulatory issues and requirements
• Good English writing for business stories
• Other support activities and ad-hoc assignments