- Fish & Co. Restaurants Pte Ltd
- Service Crew
- Date Listed
- 08 Nov 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,400 monthly
- Food Services / F&B
- Food Services / F&B
- Company Profile
Fish & Co. swam onto Singapore's shores in 1998. Since then, we have become one of Singapore's hottest restaurants, providing consumers with good value seafood coupled with excellent service and outstanding quality in a relaxed and entertaining environment. Today, Fish & Co. has spawned numerous outlets in Singapore, Malaysia, The Middle East, Indonesia, Hong Kong and The Philippines. At Fish & Co., we have passion in what we do. We care enormously about our customers, our employees and our reputation. Due to our rapid expansion, we are in search of a self-driven and highly motivated individuals to join us as:
- Job Description
- Reporting to the Restaurant Supervisor / Assistant / Restaurant Business Manager, you shall ensure the smooth running of the restaurant operations during your shift in the restaurants in line with the Company’s business objectives.
- Being a Front-Of-House crew, you shall provide excellent customer service and ensure that customers enjoy their dining experience with us. This includes having excellent product knowledge that enables you to make wise suggestions to customers, whenever required.
- You are also required to work in a team with the back of house staff to attain high standards of product quality, service as well as health and safety.
- In addition, you shall ensure that all in-store facilities conform to sanitary regulations and to ensure strict compliance with MOH’s legislation and Company’s policies and procedures.
- Min. GCE O’ level or Diploma in any field
- Minimum 1 years of relevant working experience in similar capacity
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and highly energized working environment
- Resourceful with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to commit rotational shift, weekends and public holiday