Manuka honey was first introduced to our founder, Mr. George Tan, when he experienced persistent bouts of gastric reflux. After curing his prolonged discomfort and reaping the long-term health benefits of Manuka Honey, Mr. George Tan took a strong interest towards the medicinal and anti-bacterial properties of Manuka honey in its purest form.
Founded in 2010, with the intention of bringing Manuka honey and its plethora of benefits to everyone, First Health takes its commitment to quality healthy well-being seriously – all our honey are sourced directly from local farmers in New Zealand and are certified by independent laboratories to ensure true to label claims. It is also our philosophy to ensure that all ingredients come from natural and readily sustainable sources.
We believe in working towards preserving and protecting our environment. Why? Because Mr. George Tan believes in building a sustainable future, one where generations to come would continue to enjoy the world we have. We believe in building a legacy.
Customer Service & Sales Associate, Promotions & Sampling (Full / Part Time)
We are hiring
A vibrant company invites applicant for the following full-time position.
CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALES ASSOCIATE, PROMOTIONS & SAMPLING (FULL/PART TIME)
- Achieve monthly target across the brand (by product, by outlet) for the assigned Brand/s by focusing on driving Sell out.
- In store auditing of stocks, POSM, and visibility elements as per marketing guidelines (Counter top stands live display stands, Planograms on dedicated shelf space, POS)
- Prepare and deliver effective marketing, advertising and promotional campaigns to create awareness of the company services
- To demonstrate a smiling and cheerful attitude while meeting & greeting the customers
- To show empathy and care to our customers on their concerns by always listening to them
- To demonstrate team work to deliver customer satisfaction & service results
- To take prompt action to resolve customer escalations/queries if any, at any given point of time
- Responsible for FOC stocks and giveaways assigned to drive sell out.
- Sale, promote and provide a product display in the marketplace
- Manage, replenish and maintain visual merchandising, stocks and samplings
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs
- Recommend, select and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer’s needs and desires
- Daily Reporting (Photo & Report submission via Internet & Whatsapp)
- To ensure that all normal and promotion POSM are put up in accordance with promotion activity campaigns/plans
- To monitor sales performance whenever there are performance gaps
- Ensure that all products/goods are displayed and arrange in a tidy manner at all outlets
- Able to gain market insights and report on a regular basis
- Show enthusiasm to the customer
- Drive sales
- Event support
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Must be able to travel to different locations
Skills And Personal Qualities:
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Having an external focus and a real passion for Sales
- Ability to understand customer needs and handle different types of personalities
- Strong listening, communication, presentation and social skills
- To ensure that customer delight including store managers/supervisors are a # 1 priority
- Self-motivated and independent, good attitude, hard-working and honest
- Accuracy and attention to detail needed.
- Thorough understanding on convince and persuasion techniques
- Better handling of common sales objections
- An extrovert with a keenness for consumer interaction
- High level of discipline & trade goodwill
- Must be results oriented and passionate about building brands
- Experience in outdoor consumer sales will be preferred
- Candidates should be flexible and will be placed during peak consumer foot falls.
- Secondary education level or above
- Good Written and Spoken English and some dialects
- Working in pharmacies, malls and supermarkets
- Singaporeans only
- Flexible retail work week for part-time
- Attractive basic + attractive commission with no cap + allowances
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG or apply directly.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.