Manuka honey was first introduced to our founder, Mr. George Tan, when he experienced persistent bouts of gastric reflux. After curing his prolonged discomfort and reaping the long-term health benefits of Manuka Honey, Mr. George Tan took a strong interest towards the medicinal and anti-bacterial properties of Manuka honey in its purest form.
Founded in 2010, with the intention of bringing Manuka honey and its plethora of benefits to everyone, First Health takes its commitment to quality healthy well-being seriously – all our honey are sourced directly from local farmers in New Zealand and are certified by independent laboratories to ensure true to label claims. It is also our philosophy to ensure that all ingredients come from natural and readily sustainable sources.
We believe in working towards preserving and protecting our environment. Why? Because Mr. George Tan believes in building a sustainable future, one where generations to come would continue to enjoy the world we have. We believe in building a legacy.
We are hiring
A vibrant health product brand invites applicant for the following full-time position
MARKETING OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
- Responsible for multimedia, visual & digital design and marketing
- Manage the overall marketing strategy for the company. User acquisition, user engagement, content management, research and survey
- Conceptualize creative ideas and design to ensure functionality of the company’s marketing efforts.
- Respond to briefs and develop concepts and designs for branding campaigns, projects’ promotion materials
- Plan and execute print and digital marketing campaigns, including Facebook Ads, Google SEO/SEM, email and display advertising campaigns
- Follow through with turnkey projects from design to final artwork and production to ensure timely delivery.
- Develop content for website, marketing collaterals and social media platforms to achieve engagement goals
- Prepare artwork and copy and posting the content in various social media platform to enhance the online presence
- Monitor and keep track in IT assets and expenditure
- Other ad-hoc duties required including website and event support, administrative/store support and any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned
- Min 3 years’ experience in a creative environment in digital media (with CPF deduction)
- Proficient and knowledge in illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, animated video ads, Dreamweaver and Final Cut is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure, manage priorities, handle multiple tasks with tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational, project management, interpersonal spoken and written communications skills.
- 5 working days
- Good salary and working environment
- Open to Singaporeans
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG or apply directly.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.