FAB, the UAE’s largest bank and one of the world’s largest financial institutions offers an extensive range of tailor-made solutions, and products and services, to provide a customised banking experience. Through its strategic offerings, it looks to meet the banking needs of customers across the world via its market-leading Corporate and Investment Banking and Personal Banking franchises.
Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, in Khalifa Business Park, the bank’s international network spans over 19 countries, across the world, providing the global relationships, expertise and financial strength to support local, regional and international businesses seeking to do business at home and abroad. In line with its commitment to put customers first, to Grow Stronger, FAB will continually invest in people and technology to create the most customer-friendly banking experience and will support the growth ambitions of its stakeholders across the global network in which the bank operates.
To empower its customers and clients to Grow Stronger, FAB is initiating a powerful movement, which goes beyond banking. The Grow Stronger movement represents the bank’s promise to support its stakeholders’ goals and growth ambitions, providing ideas, tools and expertise to help them become stronger, today and in the future. Through a strong, diversified balance sheet, leading efficiency and a solid corporate governance structure in place, FAB is set to drive growth forward.
- Conduct in-dept research and analysis around Corporate and Financial Institutional customers, industries and market trends to support assigned business initiatives
- Organize and analyze voluminous internal and external data to prepare meaningful reports and analysis for business work groups
- Collaborate with various departments including Coverage and Product teams to gather input and insights to prepare material for business work groups
- Support the tracking of business initiatives and follow up actions
- Support ad hoc business analysis and management reports
- Knowledge of Banking and Finance preferred
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint Skills
- Strong data analytical skills and comfortable with voluminous data
- Work well under pressure with ability to meet tight timelines
- Comfortable interacting with people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Able to commit for 6 months (Jan – Jun 2022) for a full-time internship
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.