Festo is a German multinational industrial control and automation company based in Esslingen am Neckar, Germany. The regional office of Festo South East Asia located in Singapore. The internship program in Festo aims to provide the student a chance to experience of the work environment and allow them to apply the knowledge, skill sets and technique gained from the lessons.
- Project Support Management Transfer Price Implementation: Support of a global roll-out project with the objective to implement the Management Transfer Price concept in Southeast Asia
- Operational Pricing: Reviewing and checking of condition requests from Southeast Asian Sales Teams based on SAP and Festo Online Sales Platform
- Pricing Intelligence Reporting: Support the development of a Pricing Intelligence Reporting System in Southeast Asia
- Pricing Training: Support the development of a Pricing Training program for Festo employees in Southeast Asia
Customer & Channel Mgmt.:
- Project Support New CRM Implementation: Support the sustainability phase of a global roll-out project “New CRM “MOSAIC” (SAP C4C) in Southeast Asia and Pacific”
- Distributor Sales Reporting: Simplification and automatization of regular Distributor Sales Reports based on SAP BW, Microsoft Analytics for Excel and Think Cell
- Distributor Due Diligence Evaluation: Enhancement of the current process to evaluate new business partners
- Customer Master Maintenance: Support the regular update of our customer master with regards to Distributor Sales
- E.g. support of cross-functional projects within the Market Management department
Related Job Searches:
Festo Pte. Ltd.
Strategic Pricing Intern
Marketing / Public Relations
Manufacturing General / Biomedical / Pharmaceutical