Fave is Southeast Asia's fast growing fintech platform providing payments & loyalty solutions to offline merchants to grow and connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy by putting growth at the centre of our merchants, our customers, our people and our partners because growth is good for everyone.
Fave connects merchants and consumers to deliver seamless QR payment experience and merchant loyalty cashback rewards. It serves as a payment aggregator for the most popular cards (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX) and wallets (GrabPay, Boost, OVO). Integrated with other strategic partners Fave offers merchants more value add and more customer exposure through marketing, data, financing and operations. Merchants can now focus on what they do best for their customers; because everything else is taken care of.
Fave operates in 35 cities across Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
We are looking for friendly and outgoing Partner Operations Interns.
Our Interns play an important role in achieving our ambitious merchant acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Good with stakeholder management? This job is for you!
- Take Charge of Merchant Trainings
- Working with design team in prepping of training materials (QR Code, Decals, Posters)
- Administrative work and supporting the day to day needs of the business
- Execution of tasks with minimal human errors
- Ability to think on their feet and to multitask in an organised fashion
- Accountable for their actions
- Adaptable as the specifics to the job scope may vary with our business demands
- Ability to deal with stress Get things done mindset
- Familiar with Excel
- Able to converse well in English and Mandarin
- Highly motivated and goal-driven individual
Immediate availability with at least 6 months commitment
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Type: Internet / Information Technology
Pros: Great culture, colleagues are awesome, Open culture where feedback are appreciated, Result oriented and supportive management
Cons: Doing too many things at times, can be touch and go on certain projects.