Fave is Southeast Asia's fast growing fintech platform providing payments & loyalty solutions to offline merchants to grow and connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy by putting growth at the centre of our merchants, our customers, our people and our partners because growth is good for everyone.
Fave connects merchants and consumers to deliver seamless QR payment experience and merchant loyalty cashback rewards. It serves as a payment aggregator for the most popular cards (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX) and wallets (GrabPay, Boost, OVO). Integrated with other strategic partners Fave offers merchants more value add and more customer exposure through marketing, data, financing and operations. Merchants can now focus on what they do best for their customers; because everything else is taken care of.
Fave operates in 35 cities across Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
We are looking for hardworking and driven Finance Interns.
Our Finance Interns play an important role in achieving our ambitious merchant acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Detail-oriented? Have experience and passion for finance? This job is for you!
- Assist with journal posting and invoicing.
- Hardcopies must be well documented in accordance with the safekeeping accounting policy
- Participate in ad-hoc projects such as auditing and extracting information from SAP.
- Provide Timely Response On Invoicing.
- Archive All Softcopies and Hardcopies into the Shared drive and categorize them appropriately.
- Assist in month-end reporting, closing, schedules, and audit.
- Field of Study: Accounting background
- Skillset: Meticulous
- Attitude: Positive and Willing to learn.
Immediate availability with at least 6 months commitment
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Type: Internet / Information Technology
Pros: Great culture, colleagues are awesome, Open culture where feedback are appreciated, Result oriented and supportive management
Cons: Doing too many things at times, can be touch and go on certain projects.