Thinking Notes is a rising digital marketing and SEO firm that produces written content comprising an extensive range of topics including healthcare, law, finance and more. Thinking Notes also houses the online business publication SBO.sg, which covers business-related and lifestyle topics.
We’re looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist (SEO, SEM, Social Media) to be part of our family to create successful marketing campaigns for our clients from different industries.
In Thinking Notes, we take on challenges together as a team; We believe in creating a close-knitted work environment that is fun, professional and more importantly, feel like home.
Thinking Notes also houses the online business publication, Singapore Business Owners (SBO.sg), which covers business-related and lifestyle topics. We aim to support local Singapore Business Owners by improving their brand awareness and telling their stories.
What you’ll be doing:
- Execute key components of SEO strategies that involve link-building, keyword research, on-site optimization, and competitor analysis, off page analysis.
- Conduct regular SEO audits and fix technical website issues that might affect search rankings (e.g. slow page load speeds, page crawl errors, and duplicate content).
- Measure and analyse key metrics such as organic traffic, ranking positions, domain authority, conversion and conversion rates, engagement metrics and etc, for recommendations and improvements.
- Have fun and work closely with your fellow Digital Marketing Team.
- Always keep up to date with the latest SEO trends, search algorithm updates, and new SEO tools and best practices.
SEM / Social Media Marketing
- Planning and executing strategies of paid media campaigns; Search engine marketing (SEM) + pay-per-click (PPC)
- Execute and improve ad campaigns on social ad platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Creation and interpretation of analytics reports via Google Analytics and other analytics platforms; analyzing data to drive decisions and results
- Provide copy direction (based on keywords) for organic and paid channels
You’re good at:
- Using marketing analytical tools/platforms like Google Search Console, Google Analytics, AHREFS and SEMrush, etc.
- Managing Content Management System especially WordPress
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Creating cheeky quotes that leave impression for the intended audience
Extra Awesome if you have/ are:
- Always interested in exploring social media/ marketing trends
- Past experience with digital marketing agencies
- Knowledge in content creation and copywriting
- Knowledge in graphic design, EDMs and landing pages
- Experience in using social media (Google, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube) to create and publish ads
- Creative and analytical thinking
- Comfortable in a client-facing role
- Always happy to share with the team on what you’ve learnt
- Any digital marketing / business-related diploma/ degree will be considered.
Why Join Us?:
- Minimum 14 days’ leave
- Yearly Dental Care
- Flexible Schedule
- Awesome pantry and working environment
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Type: IT Services / Information Technology
Pros: Conducive working environment with a great boss and friendly colleagues.
Cons: Not super near to MRT but still quite accessible.
Related Job Searches:
Digital Marketing Specialist (SEO, SEM, Social Media)
Marketing / Public Relations
Creative / Media