We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic Visual Content Creator who are looking to broaden their knowledge and skills in developing creative visuals and interactive media for executing branding strategies and marketing campaigns together with the Team.
You will be involved in branding and marketing campaigns, using video and static content creation initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and leads, with the ultimate goal of increasing brand awareness and lead generation.
We are looking for a person who can handle the camera well to create video/photos and also do graphic design work and video edits.
Able to take photos for social media posting and content creation.
- Responsible for all creative visual communication including marketing collaterals, social media post, website, videos etc
- Develop content marketing and brand strategies to reach out to the targeted audience using all marketing channels such as social media, website and edms
- Design work including doing storytelling video, graphic design of collaterals, social media posts etc to be used for marketing purposes.
- Media production work like videography and video editing
- Create storytelling content to help brands grow and nurture audience
- Brainstorm new ideas as a team to support brand awareness and lead generation efforts
- Other visual content creation projects as assigned
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign, AfterEffects and Adobe Premiere Pro
- Proficient with DSLR (Preferably Sony A7 platform)
- Love to create video content and enjoy the process of it
- Proficient in both videography and photography
- Able to adhere to milestones and deliverables, strong time management skills with positive attitude and go getter mindset
- Creative mindset and has a flair in design
- Self-motivated and independent, team player with good interpersonal skills
- Have a willing to learn attitude
- Well organised, task-oriented, and deadline sensitive
- You’ll have more flexibility than you would in a large company. We move faster and you will have more exposure to real problems
- Mentorship from current designer and reporting manager