ezbuy (formerly known as 65Daigou, owned by EZbuy Holdings Limited) is a dedicated provider of professional online global shopping services. Founded in 2010 by a group of aspiring entrepreneurs, ezbuy quickly rose to become Singapore’s first and largest global shopping platform. Featured by Channel 8 News, Channel U Money Week, Straits Times, and many other national media, ezbuy and its service have become more recognized and popular.
Today, we provide global shopping services from China, USA, and Taiwan to more than 1,000,000 customers across Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Indonesia, and Thailand. We strive towards service excellence while keeping our focus on refining and introducing new services to make the global shopping industry more seamless and easy.
We are committed to bringing our customers a step closer to their ideal lifestyle – happy, confident, and trendy. BUY THE WORLD FOR YOU at ezbuy.sg
You will have opportunities to work directly with experienced executives and managers in the different fields of the marketing spectrum, allowing you to gain insights and experience the dynamic and fast-growing e-commerce companies like us. Besides providing you a learning ground, we also want to engage you as a key part of the team to the company business.
We are looking for someone who is able to make a difference in our Local Marketplace, Korea Marketplace, as well as Social/Campaign department respectively.
- Communicate with beauty marketplace sellers to plan for campaigns and execute them with the guidance of the marketing team (in both English and Chinese)
- Managing beauty marketplace.
- Creating new ideas to promote for sellers.
- Managing and updating the website on the latest trends.
- Analyzing sales, prices and preparing recommendations.
- Conducting research on the market competitiveness.
- Critical thinking and able to work independently.
- Assist in local marketplace operations.
- Maintaining onsite assets such as campaign landing pages.
- Ability to speak both English and Chinese - in order to liaise with Chinese speaking associates
- Good skills in using office software including excel, ppt, etc.
- Having photoshop skills will be advantageous.
- Actively looking out for the latest trends.
- Have good written and speaking skills.
- Good understanding of beauty products.
- Being fast and accurate.
- Having analytical skills.
- Being detail-oriented.
- Able to adapt to different working environments and atmospheres.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Pros: Lots of hands-on where you get to learn and develop your skill as a marketer. The people here are very nice and willing to teach new skill sets to newcomers.
Cons: It tends to get extremely busy during sale periods for e,g (11.11, Black Friday, Christmas, etc) Thus, the workload will definitely be a lot.