Unveiled in 1989, Expressions is a recognized pioneer in the beauty industry. It adopts the philosophy of total wellness, offering a wide range of facial and slimming treatment, as well as spa therapy. All of which are supported by high technology equipment and service-excellence standards.
This in-house creative role will allow you to be a part of marketing campaigns in which you can manage and direct video projects with the purpose of promoting the company’s services and products. As a content creator, you will play a key role in capturing the audience’s attention with your content.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Work with marketing team to conceptualize effective marketing campaigns to promote company's services and products on various platforms such as social media (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube) webpages and EDM
- Brainstorm and propose creative photo and video ideas for these marketing campaigns
- Plan and coordinate photo and video shoot with staff, models and ambassadors
- Produce, curate and edit creative photos and videos content into a cohesive story which effectively drive brand awareness and boost sales of services and products
- Continuously seek new marketing ideas to differentiate us from competitors e.g. new formats, styles, techniques, perspectives
- Fresh Graduate with Mass Comm/Multimedia/Digital Arts Degree are welcomed
- Uni undergraduates seeking for social media video marketing internship are welcomed
- At least 1 year of experience in photo and video editing for social media platforms
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere Pro
- Familiar with social media marketing content restrictions and requirements
- Background in Graphic Design
- Strong portfolio showing examples of photo and video editing for social media
- Creative and attention to detail
- Team player but also able to work independently
- Able to speak Mandarin to Chinese speaking customers or models
- This position requires collaboration with female customers or models, thus gender will be taken into consideration
Work location: 160 Paya Lebar Road
Working hours: 9:30am – 7:00pm
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.