CapBridge Financial combines the vast strength and potential of private markets with leading-edge technology and commercial-oriented solutions.
CapBridge Financial is the only fully-integrated, Singapore MAS-licensed regulated private capital markets platform. We provide private markets solutions that help companies and investors unlock value via a uniquely integrated primary syndication and secondary trading approach.
CapBridge platform – A multi-channel, cross border fundraising and investment platform
1exchange platform – World’s first licensed and regulated private securities exchange
Looking for an opportunity to get maximum exposure and foray into a content specialist career?
We’re hiring a content intern to work across our content initiatives. Our intern will gain a spectrum of hands-on experience and refine his/her skills in these following areas (Content creation, copywriting and marketing communications). The intern will be guided and mentored by our seasoned marketers and communications advisor.
- Be part of all our brand storytelling, contents production and marketing communications efforts
- Developing, copyediting and proofreading written content for b2c and b2b audiences
- Publishing of contents (social media posts, web copy, marketing collaterals etc).
- Writing in a clear, concise and engaging way to capture and maintain the audience's attention.
- Repurpose existing contents
- Conceptualise creative contents outreach ideas for online media
- Penultimate, 2nd or final year student of Diploma or Bachelor of Arts in Advertising, Marketing, Communication, English, Media Studies or Journalism; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong command of the English language
- Flexible, open-minded and willing to learn
- Preference will be given to candidates with some experience of editorial projects e.g. newsletters, magazines, books, school assignments
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We look forward to grooming aspiring contents specialist!