Since our creation in 2009, AYP Group has been built with our dedication to our clients and candidates in mind.
With our vision being ‘Imagineering the Future’, which is bridging the border between dreams and reality by truly bringing our clients’ and candidates’ aspirations to life. Our vision is to be a full-fledged Human Resources company providing a complete suite of Human Resources Solutions to our clients from full fledge of HR Services and HR Technology.
In AYP, we believe in a fun and friendly working environment. Quarterly feedback shows positive signs of up to 95% of our employees are happy with their working environment. If you are one that value friendly colleagues and stress-free environment, come and join us!
Solutions Growth Team Lead (Career Advancement,, 5 Days Work Wk)
As a Sales Team Lead, you will be responsible for leading a team of established Solution Specialists in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment, as well as cross-selling AYP HR services.
- Quickly identify challenges that our prospective customers face and discover the best solutions for their business
- Consistently close new business at or above quota level
- Nurture relationships with highly qualified opportunities at mid-sized companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to evolve our sales strategy when new features and products are introduced
- Are effective communicators and motivators across multiple mediums both externally and internally
- Support the team of solution specialists in all aspects of the sales process and keep their team members accountable to KPIs that drive the business
- Support the business in cross-functional projects to drive organizational advancement
- At least 1 year of leading a quota-carrying team
- Experience leading a consultative sales process
- Experience using CRM to manage and forecast sales opportunities is a bonus
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and patterns
- Strong communication skills in written & verbal
- Willing to travel to South East Asia countries if necessary
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.