Unveiled in 1989, Expressions is a recognized pioneer in the beauty industry. It adopts the philosophy of total wellness, offering a wide range of facial and slimming treatment, as well as spa therapy. All of which are supported by high technology equipment and service-excellence standards.
Candidate will work with the marketing team to be involved in developing designs strategies in line with the company’s objective and branding.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Idea generation for marketing strategies through discussions with retail and marketing staff
- Conceptualize and design collaterals such as logos, name cards, or another branding assets for social media and websites
- Presentation of design and website proposal to Senior Management for approval.
- Direct support for implementation of digital marketing campaigns
- Design, develop and manage websites
- Design and create in-house and retail presentation slides
- Singaporean / PR 2019/2020 graduates with Degree in Design/Multimedia or equivalent are welcomed
- Uni undergraduates seeking for graphic design internship are welcomed
- Strong creative skills
- Has a keen eye for design, aesthetic and detail
- Work Location: 160 Paya Lebar
- Working Hours: 9.30am to 7pm
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.