Ning is the heart of the fusion between the Contemporary and the Oriental. A truly first-class spa & massage luxury, the origins of ‘Ning’ translates to peace and serenity in Chinese; a succinct expression that encapsulates the Spa’s Eastern influences and geographical location in Asia.
We’re looking for someone energetic, proactive and have the heart to serve customers in a travel and shopping hub. As a customer service intern, you will be responsible for overseeing the customers’ service experience and support Ning Spa front desk.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Manage front desk operations (including Point-of-Sales and appointment booking systems)
- Attend to customer enquiries and advise customers on the benefits of massages
- Conduct sales of spa and massage services
- Provide service excellence to garner good service reviews
- Handle customer complaints, if any, and provide appropriate solutions / alternatives
- Work with marketing team to facilitate promotion activities
- Maintain the upkeep exemplary spa environment
- Daily reporting of spa and massage services to management
- Customer oriented with excellent communication, listening skills
- Good team player, ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills, meticulous and ability to multi-task
- Able to speak English and Mandarin to Mandarin-speaking customers
- Work location: Jewel Changi Airport
- Working hours: 11am to 9pm, 5 to 6 days work week including weekends
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.