Unveiled in 1989, Expressions is a recognized pioneer in the beauty industry. It adopts the philosophy of total wellness, offering a wide range of facial and slimming treatment, as well as spa therapy. All of which are supported by high technology equipment and service-excellence standards.
Trainee will be stationed in the retail store setting to work with other retail staff and undergo training to nurture skills in retail operation management. Trainee will also be in direct interactions the customers and be responsible to oversee customer service.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Support the Operations Manager in the supervision of store operations and the management of retail manpower
- Manage front desk operations (appointment system, point-of-sales system, credit card and digital payment terminals).
- Attend to customer enquiries and advise customers on the benefits of massages
- Perform sales pitch to prospective customers for spa and massage services
- Provide service excellence to garner good service reviews
- Handle customer complaints, if any, and provide appropriate solutions and maintain excellence after-sales customer relationship.
- Responsible for merchandising presentation
- Work with HQ marketing team to brainstorm and propose promotion activities, and ensure prompt promotion and display execution
- Maintian exemplary spa environment in terms of cleanliness and tidiness
- Manage store inventory through requisition and stock taking.
- Daily reporting of spa and massage services and any other operational issues to management
- Singaporean / PR with Degree in Retail Management/Hospitality & Tourism preferred
- Graduated in 2019 or graduating in 2020
- Customer Oriented with strong analytic and leadership skills