Unveiled in 1989, Expressions is a recognized pioneer in the beauty industry. It adopts the philosophy of total wellness, offering a wide range of facial and slimming treatment, as well as spa therapy. All of which are supported by high technology equipment and service-excellence standards.
This position will be supporting the Company’s day to day operations of the HR function by providing clerical and administrative support to the Human Resource Managers and Executives and acting as the liaison with employees regarding HR related matters.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in Accounts Payable and Receivable, monthly bookkeeping
- Facilitate payroll processing by checking time-sheet and leave usage
- Generate reports from point-of-sales system to calculate sales commissions
- Assist in resolution of any payroll and commission error
- Maintain all employee records such as employment status, annual/medical leave records and any other employee benefits
- Process employee medical reimbursement
- Participate in recruitment process by posting job advertisements, processing job applications, scheduling job interviews, work pass applications, preparing new employee file and filing of employment contracts
- Conduct orientation of new employees and coordinate employee training
- Liaise with insurance vendor for employee insurance application and termination
- Participating in application of government work grants and programme
- Other office administration and employee related matters
- Fresh Graduate with a degree in Accounts or Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Uni undergraduates seeking for accounts / HR internship are welcomed
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field will be preferred
- A high proportion of Chinese speaking staff, English and Chinese translation skills are essential
- Good with mathematical calculations and has basic Accounting Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- High EQ, meticulous, excellent interpersonal skills, able to multi-task
- Work Location: Paya Lebar
- Mon-Fri: 9.30am to 7pm
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.