Since our creation in 2009, AYP Group has been built with our dedication to our clients and candidates in mind.
With our vision being ‘Imagineering the Future’, which is bridging the border between dreams and reality by truly bringing our clients’ and candidates’ aspirations to life. Our vision is to be a full-fledged Human Resources company providing a complete suite of Human Resources Solutions to our clients from full fledge of HR Services and HR Technology.
In AYP, we believe in a fun and friendly working environment. Quarterly feedback shows positive signs of up to 95% of our employees are happy with their working environment. If you are one that value friendly colleagues and stress-free environment, come and join us!
Marketing Analyst (Great Exposure, 5 Days Work Wk)
In short, this role requires the candidate to research and gather data to help market our company products and services. Also, gather data on consumer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits.
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls
- Gather data on consumers, competitors, and market conditions
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
- Prepare reports and present results of marketing campaigns, surveys
- Help to determine our company position in the marketplace by researching competitors and analyzing their prices, sales, and marketing methods. Using this information to determine potential markets, product demand, and pricing. This information will be used to develop advertising brochures and commercials, sales plans, and product promotions.
- Bachelor’s degree in data science/analytics or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in analytical field
- Fresh graduates with great personality and the right attitude are welcome to apply
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.