- eco last-mile logtech solutions provider - 100% electric van fleet, warehousing, van-hailing and proprietary logtech.
FLEET MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATE
The Fleet Management Associate s in charge of fleet operations and might be tasked with responsibilities that include vehicle maintenance, overseeing fuel consumption and fuel costs, driver management, asset utilisation, route planning, and the implementation of any programs that increase company productivity and decrease instances of waste.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor/ manage the acquisition of electric vehicles to expand and/or enhance the fleet
- Scheduling regular maintenance on all vehicles
- Ordering urgent or emergency repairs as needed
- Establishing efficient routes and transportation schedules
- Coordinating with internal teams when setting employee(driver) schedules
- Monitor/Manage vehicles licensure and registration issues
- Ensuring all fleet members have proper licensure and up-to-date training
- Monitoring Drivers to ensure adherence to schedules and proper driving practices
- Searching for hiring and training new Drivers
- Providing reports to management on budgeting, schedules, maintenance and fleet progress
- Developing methods to decrease cost and improve efficiency