eVantage Technology is a professional and trusted IT solutions company dedicated to providing exceptional service to businesses in Singapore and across Asia.
We work with organisations of every size and from every sector. One thing is constant throughout all of these partnerships – a relentless focus on delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
Sales & Marketing Intern
Are you often on your phone? Do you love everything related to IT? Then you will definitely love eVantage Technology!
eVantage Technology is a professional and trusted IT solutions provider, dedicated to providing exceptional service to companies in Singapore and across Asia. However, this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people!
We are looking for a Sales & Marketing Intern to support our growing regional team here in Singapore. As a Sales and Marketing intern, you will have to work closely with our Sales Director to drive and implement various marketing initiatives in our company. You will also be able to propose new initiatives on SEO and SEM optimization for our website, as well as update existing marketing collaterals for consistent language and branding.
On-the-job training and coaching will be provided.
- Responsible for publishing, creation and curation of content on our social media platforms
- Optimise social media channels to increase follower base, and drive engagements and traffic to website
- In-charge of the conceptualisation and execution of both creative social media ad campaigns, as well as email campaigns
- Develop, design and update various Sales and Marketing collaterals
- Maintain and improve the design and functionality of our company website
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Excellent command of the English language (both Written and Spoken)
- Independent, self-motivated and detail oriented, with the ability to learn fast and think on your feet
- Bonus, but not compulsory, experience and skills include:
- Knowledge in Social Media Advertising
- Adequate Adobe InDesign or Adoble Photoshop Skills
- Familiarity with using WordPress and MailChimp
- Demand generation, inbound marketing, and blogging