- Etechnology Centre Pte Ltd
- Mobile App Developer (iOS)
- Date Listed
- 15 May 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
42 MacTaggart Road Singapore 368086
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,000 monthly
- Computing / IT / Software
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
Position: Mobile Developer ( iOS )
E-Technology Centre Pte Ltd was founded in 2013 in Singapore as a registered private limited company specialising in the design and development of various web and mobile software and technologies for SMEs to Fortune-500 companies.
- Job Description
E-Technology Centre is looking for a Mobile developer to start immediately. The ideal candidate must a have passion for creating great code and enjoys learning new technologies with proven ability to quickly learn new languages and frameworks with short lead time. Candidate must be comfortable working in an agile work environment with incredibly fast pace and a large degree of independence.
Build efficient, scalable, and robust solutions for both customers and internal operations in Swift and objective C
Responsible for front-end (UI) and back-end (Server interaction and Database) development.
- Involvement in development cycle, including testing, roll out and support.
- Contribute to the smooth project operation to ensure the highest customer satisfaction.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Minimum 3 years of experience and should be able to present project that have worked on.
- Experience in Mobile Development (iOS) (i.e. Objective C, Swift, Hybrid, HTML5).
- Experience with REST API integration, Google Api, and Facebook Api.
- Experience with version control system such as Git.
- Using Cocoa Pod and third party library.
- Experience with Relational or NoSQL databases (SQL, Realm).
- Experience with issue and bug ticketing systems ( JIRA, Github).
- Deploying application on App Store.
- Please send us your resume or CV along with your portfolio (if any) to with the subject header "Mobile App Developer (iOS)", we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.