Essilor is the world leader in ophthalmic optics with products distributed in more than 100 countries. The Group designs, manufactures and markets an extensive range of vision care solutions that help to correct, protect and prevent risks to the visual health.
The Group's human and societal commitment to making better vision accessible to all is what drives the 61,000 Essilor people every day. The Group enjoys a strong corporate culture, a result of its nearly 170-year history. It is based on values of entrepreneurship, respect for others and shared trust, cooperation spirit, diversity and innovation. This has enabled a strong growth track record over time, both organically and through numerous local partnerships worldwide.
In line with its mission to improve lives by improving sight, Essilor allocated more than €200 million to research and innovation in 2015 to widen access to eyewear that is tailored to each person’s unique visual needs and lifestyle. It leverages a world class supply chain including 32 plants, 490 prescription laboratories and edging-mounting facilities and 16 distribution centers to serve more than 350,000 clients worldwide. The Group also develops and markets equipment, instruments and services for eye care professionals.
Essilor reported consolidated revenue of €6.7 billion in 2015.
Its flagship brands are Varilux®, Crizal®, EyezenTM, Transitions®, Definity®, Xperio®, Optifog™, Foster Grant®, Bolon® and Costa®.
Sustainability is at the heart of Essilor’s mission, with healthy vision for all contributing to several of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals. In 2015, Essilor was recognized in Fortune’s Change the World list, for the progress it is making in addressing the issue of visual health as part of its core business strategy. All employees of Essilor will help to deliver in sustainability and carry out our mission.
For more information, please visit www.essilor.com and www.essilorseechange.com
Objective of Role
To support the Regional / Global Trade Marketing of Sun & Readers Division in ensuring all designs for marketing materials, trade shows, VM are relevant, available and submitted on time for B2B customers
1. Daily Duties
- Support global B2B customers with artwork development, key visual cropping and communication materials (promo materials)
- Ensure delivery of artworks to B2B customers in a timely manner (48 hours)
- Ensure coherence and consistency of all designs with Global guidelines
- Manage, organize, and upload images, videos, marketing materials in the Google Drive
- Integrate brand images in visual presentations (power point)
2. Visual Merchandising
- Create and enhance attractive visual merchandising, window display personalization, counters and in-store displays.
- Develop the visuals for the Merchandising Book
- Suggest how B2B customers can improve and enhance their current display through visuals and merchandising tools
3. Global Trade show and Events:
- Develop designs for booth displays, stands and panels which are used at exhibitions, trade shows, and other events (HPP, Outpost, Buying events…)
- Enhance the space for product display and props (POP, accessories, etc.)
- Work with the contractor on development of booth and fixtures design
- Review Technical Drawings from contractors and ensure all elements are within Global guidelines
- Bachelor Degree
- Advanced in written and spoken English