Encore Films is a leading film distribution & production company that aims to bring quality movies to the audience in Asia.
- Negotiate with clients to secure potential sponsorship and sales
- Build and maintain strong relationship with overseas partners
- Prepare sponsorship kits and proposals for potential partners / sponsors for both local and acquired movies
- Liaise with TV stations and business partners for the licensing of rights
- Identify and secure new business opportunities
- Assist in distributing movies theatrically in regional markets
- Coordinate and maintain inventory of content
- Must have a strong passion for movies
- Has good interpersonal skills, strong initiative, positive attitude and team oriented
- Willingness to learn with a ‘Never Say Die’ attitude
- Target driven, Meticulous, Hands on, Critical Thinking & Problem Solving skills
- Able to work independently, multi-task and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent spoken, written communication & negotiation skills
- Able to converse in English, Mandarin & Cantonese
- Strong Organizational and Follow Up skills
- Knowledge in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Good knowledge in B2B licensing of content is preferred
- Minimum Diploma in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- At least 2 years working experience in corporate sales environment
This position is applicable only to Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents.
Interested applicants, please email resume including a recent photo, current and expected salary online. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.