We’re a team of technologist and hospitality crew who is here to transform the dining experience, bringing on a new era of how restaurants and diners interact to simplify and continuously enhance the end-to-end dining experience and restaurant – diner ecosystem.
We are an app that allow diners to order-ahead and pay at their favourite local eateries and coffee shops, such that their orders are ready to pick up when they arrive. The app allow diners to save time at hundreds of breakfast, lunch, coffee and dinner places in Singapore. Eatsy’s mission is to make mobile ordering and payment the new way of life when dining out.
Eatsy is a Singapore-based restaurant technology company and is backed by East Ventures, Quest Ventures, as well as, angel investors including Wee Teng Wen, founder of The Lo & Behold Group, as well as, Roger Egan III, Vikram Rupani, and Rajesh Lingappa, co-founders of RedMart.
This position is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-growing tech company. You will gain insight and great experience into an internet start-up, experience life as an entrepreneur and get involved in all aspects of the company’s development. This is a great opportunity to learn on the job and gain exposure to a dynamic startup environment!
We are looking for a marketing intern to join our marketing team and support a our current content strategy with content creation, customer touchpoint communication, partnerships, copywriting.
- Collaborating with other members of the marketing team to develop creative concepts for editorial and social media calendar in always-on and campaigns.
- Use graphic design to reach and engage new and existing users
- Creating creative GIFs and Banners campaigns on various platforms
- Creating/Following brand guidelines to have consistent aesthetics – both in print and web
- Implements CRM projects such as, EDM, app push notifications and customer loyalty.
- Implementing best practices for social media and file management.
- Some experience managing web CMS or any web content management system.
- Keen in marketing partnerships and collaboration
We are looking for entrepreneurial people who are excited to be part of this dining transformation!
- Loves what they do, has opinions, works well in a team, and gets excited about customers
- Independent and demonstrable project management skills
- Knows his/her way with Photoshop (somewhat)
- Interested in working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven with the ability to learn fast and think on feet
- Strong attention to detail and constant drive to learn
If you love being challenged to resolve issues and think out of the box, we have the perfect opportunity for you!