E-Technology Centre Pte Ltd was founded in 2013 in Singapore as a registered private limited company specialising in the design and development of various web and mobile software and technologies for SMEs to Fortune-500 companies.
As a Junior Project Manager, you will be assisting Head of Projects with regards to Project Management, Project Documentation & Project Administration.
- Participates in brainstorming sessions and the initial conception stage of each project;
- Guides projects through the entire life-cycle from brainstorming to delivery and execution;
- Helps manage and build relationship with clients and third parties/vendors;
- Develops detailed project plans and resource plans;
- Helps ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Helps create Project related Documentations e.g. Flowcharts, Minutes and etc;
- Act as a liaison between client and project team;
- Assist in Pre-Sales Meetings & preparation of Project Quotations;
- Creatively works to find and solve any problems that arise;
- Creates purchase orders for vendor payments.
- Pursuing a Diploma in Business or Technical field
- General knowledge of the software development lifecycle and creative development process
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Ability to get along well with others