We at Elliott Moss Consulting inspire individuals and organisations to work more effectively and efficiently, and create greater choice in the work domain, for the benefit of all concerned. Our primary mission is to provide our clients with the best suitable solution and complete the Projects and Tasks on hand.
As a SAP ABAP Consultant you will responsible for the design, development, testing and support of ABAP interface development objects on SAP implementation & maintenance projects.
A professional at this position level has the following responsibilities:
- Design and develop program based on the functional requirements.
- Work closely with SAP functional consultant to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance SAP functionality.
- Prepares technical designs document and unit testing.
- Proposes, robust solution to meet the functional needs.
- Builds professional relationships with team members and clients, to ensure delivery of proposed solutions.
- At least 5 years of ABAP development experience in HCM.
- Should have strong hands-on experience in ABAP technologies viz. Reporting, Dialog Programming, Interfaces, BDC, BAPI, Smart forms and Workflow.
- Ability to co-ordinate and interact with multiple teams.
- Ability to help resolve complex technical issues.
- Ensure compliance of coding standard to existing and new developments.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SAP ABAP Development and at least one full cycle implementation.
- Experience in full life cycle implementation projects.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members.
- Team player attitude.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
- Knowledge of SAP functional module is a big plus.