Who We Are:
DoctorxDentist is a curated online platform for trusted medical information that lets doctors provide definitive, expert answers to important health questions.
The goal for each question on DxD is that it becomes the best resource for anyone looking for the answer to that question.
DxD is one of only 8,000 Health-On-The-Net certified websites worldwide, and comprises 300 doctors from 36 different specialties who actively participate to help readers.
Our office is located at a co-working space in Orchard Road, and we have the best coffee beans and coffee machine in town!
We're a fast-growing health-tech company looking for an awesome Graphic Designer to join our team.
You should be excited about our Mission to bring free expert health advice to everyone, and can transform that information into compelling messaging and imagery.
In this role, you'll be involved in the creation of digital content every step of the way, from concept to delivery. This includes overseeing idea development and everything regarding the delivery of digital content online.
You'll be working closely with our CEO and get the opportunity to help grow and shape our company — the only limit is your drive, commitment, and imagination.
If you are great at getting things done - do share your stories with us!
This position will work on:
- Creating a strong brand and visual imagery for our company. We have plenty of impactful health information which you will convert into engaging visual content. Help us get heard, and benefit more people around the world.
- Directing the look and content of our social media platforms
- Supporting our sales teams: We are conquering the world from our headquarters in Singapore. Create marketing collaterals for our brand that will be used across South East Asia.
We want you if:
- You're a sharp-eyed, detailed oriented and good design ambassador. You should have a strong sense of layout, colour, composition, and type.
- You’re an excellent communicator
- You possess a curious and solution-oriented mindset
- You possess creative flair, versatility conceptual/visual ability and originality
- You're fluent in Adobe Photoshop, In Design and Illustrator.
- You're able to work a website with updates in visuals. Bonus if you have experience in web or UX/UI design
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.