Who we are
DNA Life is a shopper marketing agency who passionately serves retail clients. We offer a one-stop promise from developing Retail Campaign Strategy, Creative Works to in-house Production of Point-of-Sale Displays & Wall Coverings plus go-to-market Visual Merchandising Services.
We are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic individuals to support the execution of various projects for our clients.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Support the execution of various projects from start to completion according to client's requirements
- Brainstorm and develop proposals and presentations with the team
- To coordinate with various departments to ensure smooth operations and client's satisfaction
- Source and negotiate with vendors, suppliers and prepare budget
- Prepare detailed proposal, timeline and reports
- Manage and follow up project timelines with strict deadlines
- Oversee quality control throughout the project
- Any other ad hoc related duties as assigned
- Good communications and excellent organisations skills
- Meticulous with great attention to details
- Creative and think out of box
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint