At DMK, we are a team of people driven by the passion to lead a fashion footwear revolution, and to make an impact.
We realised that there are too many fashion brands focusing only on how women should look, but not enough priority placed on how women would feel. Hence, we aspire to be the pioneer of change in the fashion footwear industry for the everyday woman – To achieve a balance between how she looks and how she feels.
Founded in 2000, we are currently present in Singapore and several international markets, including Myanmar and Nepal. However, we are continually looking to make an impact in the fashion footwear industry for more women globally and to be their voice by expanding our physical and technological presence.
We are seeking an E-commerce Intern to be a part of our exciting team. You will have hands on experience in learning how to support the E-commerce team in their daily operations.
Main Responsibilities for E-commerce Intern at DMK
- · Create sales orders and stock transfer on ERP system
- · Managing of new products and updating of inventories on online platforms
- · Coordinate and facilitate order fulfilment, order picking and packing by working closely with logistics and warehouse team
- · To prepare E-commerce key metrics data reports
- · Respond to customer’s order enquires, exchanges, refunds or complaints
- · Competitor monitoring reporting on a monthly basis and to suggest improvements for an optimum customer experience to increase sales
- · Perform any other relevant duties or responsibilities as assigned
- · Students studying in Polytechnics or Universities
- · Full-time interns preferred
- · Able to commit for a min of 3 months
- · Good communication and interpersonal skills
- · Independent worker and fast-learner with a high level of initiative
- · Strong attention to details