- Web Developer (Full Stack / Front-end) Internship
- Date Listed
- 09 May 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 2 Months
- Allowance /
- $400 monthly
- Computing / IT / Software
- (All Inclusive / General)
- Company Profile
Diversitym is a global STEM talent marketplace that enables cross-border talent acquisition to facilitate growth and development of organisations and job seekers. By empowering diversity and cross-cultural exchange we help organisations such as start-ups and SMEs to drive their creativity, innovation and global competitiveness, while enabling opportunities for young talents to develop themselves personally and professionally by pursuing a career overseas. Thus companies that are complementing their teams with aspired STEM talent from abroad do not only have the advantage of bringing in fresh ideas, new perspectives and technological know-how, but they also gain a better understanding of foreign markets, cultures and consumer behaviour before and while expanding into new regions. Hence our aim is to breed creativity, innovation and be future-ready for tomorrow’s global economy.
Our vision is where individuals with various backgrounds, nationalities and races engage with each other and have the ability to learn and create great things together that will contribute to the development and success of the organisation and society that they is part of.
To make this a reality our mission is to empower diversity and cross-cultural exchange to shape teams of creativity, innovation and development that would benefit both, organisations and employees.
Currently we are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Web Developer (Full Stack / Front-end) who loves technology and is open for new challenges to join us on our mission!
- Job Description
What your job scope will be:
- Analysis of user behaviour and website performance
- Optimization of the user interface to enhance the UX
- Development and testing of new functionalities and UX processes
- Performance and loading speed enhancements
Characteristics that we are looking for:
- Self-starter with willingness to take new challenges, eager to learn, explore and develop
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, MYSQL
- Understanding of website design and UX concepts
- Experience in analytics and UX optimisation is a plus
Diversitym is a great fit for you if you have a desire to:
- Operate in a dynamic, exciting and fast paced working environment
- Take ownership for projects, bring in your ideas and deliver results that you can be proud of
- Learn more about other cultures and practice foreign languages
- Learn about entrepreneurship
- Engage with the start-up ecosystem
If this is a position that you wish to pursue, send us your CV to with a subject "InternSG - Web Developer".
To find out more about Diversitym please visit diversitym.sg/about.
Send your application by 16th May - 11:59 PM.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!