Digital Influence Lab is a digital marketing agency established in Singapore since 2012.
DIL has worked with hundreds of businesses to generate leads and sales online with a proven data-driven methodology, through tested marketing fundamentals and relevant content. The agency was appointed by the Singapore Government as the only agency to help local SMEs build their Facebook, Google, Content Marketing capabilities, and also created Asia’s largest virtual summit with over 50,000 participants (Digital Marketing Summit Asia).
In 2020, we are going international to build the world's largest marketing network. Being part of this fast-growing team, you'll have numerous opportunities to grow to become an international agency team player and receive world-class marketing training.
We are looking for a Paid Advertising & Analytics Executive / Manager to take charge of all of our paid advertising and analytics campaigns.
In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM), facebook advertising, and other paid traffic sources as well as analytics platforms. You should also be analytical and good with numbers.
Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI) beyond just return on ad spend (ROAS). Also that sentence should make total sense to you.
- Proven experience in running paid advertising campaigns successfully
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of digital marketing concepts such as positioning, traffic generation, conversion optimization, automation, measurement, marketing funnels
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo) is preferred
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.)
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Resourceful and attitude to always be learning
- Obsessed with testing and optimizing for better results
- Google AdWords and/or Facebook certification a plus
- Generate the highest ROI for our paid advertising campaigns.
- Formulate effective paid advertising strategies that blend in well with other marketing and sales activities.
- Oversee and manage campaigns from start to end, including planning, keyword selection, copywriting, conversion optimization, a/b testing, audience targeting, budgeting, retargeting, and more.
- Set up and manage all analytics and measurement activities. Automate where necessary.
- Be up to date with the latest paid advertising trends.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Related Job Searches:
Digital Influence Lab
Paid Advertising & Analytics Intern / Executive / Manager
Advertising / Media