- DHL Express Singapore Pte Ltd
- Intern - First Choice
- Date Listed
- 08 Dec 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From Jan 2018, For At Least 6 Months
Tai Seng Drive
- Allowance /
- $800 monthly
- Admin / Secretarial, Customer Service / Communications, Others / General Work
- Company Profile
DHL – The Logistics Company for the world.
DHL is the global market leader of the international express and logistics industry, specializing in providing innovative and customized solutions from a single source.
DHL offers expertise in express, air and ocean freight, overland transport, contract logistics solutions as well as international mail services, combined with worldwide coverage and an in-depth understanding of local markets. DHL's international network links more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Some 300,000 employees are dedicated to providing fast and reliable services that exceed customers expectation.
DHL is a Deutsche Post DHL brand. The group generated revenues of more than 63 bn euros in 2007. To cover all of your extensive service needs with the right level of focus and expertise, DHL operates under four specialist divisions:
DHL EXPRESS is the leading global provider of international road-, air- and rail-based courier and express services for business and private customers. We work with the world's most expansive network covering more than 220 countries and territories in Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Emerging Markets.
Through our three product lines Same Day, Time Definite and Day Definite, we offer our customers a multi-faceted product portfolio meeting all transport time requirements.
Access DHL Express services
- Job Description
- Quality review of tools applied in GEMBAs (e.g: problem statement, root cause analysis, PDCA)
- 5S deployment & Sustainability
- Communication on First Choice initiatives (e.g: GEMBA stories)
- Maintain documentation in ECI
- Collation of submissions for ideas campaign
- Upkeep of quality-related documentation
- Planning and administration for internal audit schedule and audit reports
- Management review for quality framework
- Follow-up with 2nd callers to ensure customers receive timely callback
- Monitoring key performance measures (e.g: 1st call conversion rate, 2nd call callback rate)
- Make recommendations to improve data quality and call back performance