This is an exciting time to join dentsu. In good times and bad we partner with brands to achieve meaningful progress as a force for growth and good. Our teams of optimists, entrepreneurs and first-movers coalesce around the needs of our clients, unlocking unique possibilities for sustainable value and lasting change.
Inclusion and Diversity
We’re proud to be different and that starts with our people. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone. We won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes us great, we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing. That’s what we care about.
So, whether you’re joining us, or looking to move to a different part of the business, we work hard to make sure we create equal opportunities for everyone.
Working with us
Joining dentsu international, you’ll join a team of 48,000 people. It’s an opportunity to produce career-defining work. Along the way, you’ll team up with inspiring colleagues and encounter a richness of clients, cultures and experiences. We offer exciting challenges, memorable experiences and opportunities to shape your future.
Please visit our website to find out more and connect with us on social: www.dentsu.com
Media Planning Intern (End June - End Dec 2021)
Commitment Period: 5-6 Months (LOA Required / Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply)
Key responsibilities and accountabilities: (or ‘Duties')
- Media Planning & Execution
- Aids in the creation of client media objectives and strategies
- Creates and maintains media plan flowcharts and media buy authorizations based on clients’ various initiatives
- Maintain media budgets or media spend summaries
- Keep abreast of all invoice, billing and delivery issues; know when to escalate discrepancies to supervisors
- Compiles reports of competitive market/media information for each brand/category
- Manage added value / merchandising components of media buys
- Meet with media reps and coordinate with other speciality units as required
- Communication Skills
- Expresses oneself clearly and concisely in oral communications
- Writes clearly in a clear, compelling and concise manner
- Organizes ideas and information logically and sequentially
- Assists in the development of media presentations and tactical POVs as needed
- Develop client reports that are clear, compelling and persuasive
- Thrives in a fast pace, constantly changing environment; can adapt plans due to changes in clients’ objectives, priorities or budgets while minimizing impact on project momentum
- Strong analytical skills, ability to relate results to client business objectives
- Well organized multi-talker able to work independently
- Good English and interpersonal communication, secondary language skills is a plus
- Good team player
- Detail-minded and able to work under pressure
- Ability to work with numbers
- Good PC skills, especially Excel and Powerpoint
*Do not submit your application if you're unable to commit to the internship duration
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.