This is an exciting time to join dentsu. In good times and bad we partner with brands to achieve meaningful progress as a force for growth and good. Our teams of optimists, entrepreneurs and first-movers coalesce around the needs of our clients, unlocking unique possibilities for sustainable value and lasting change.
Inclusion and Diversity
We’re proud to be different and that starts with our people. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone. We won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes us great, we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing. That’s what we care about.
So, whether you’re joining us, or looking to move to a different part of the business, we work hard to make sure we create equal opportunities for everyone.
Marketing Analytics Intern (Immediate Start for 5 Months or Longer)
We are looking for an Intern to join our team who is passionate about using advanced analytics to model, study and predict business outcomes for the World’s top brands. Your role will be to explicate and analyse business and media data in order to develop models that can quantify the impact of marketing activities on consumer behaviour.
Working closely with Analytics Manager, this individual will be in an excellent position to be part of a growing team within the Dentsu Aegis Network, further developing our offering and ability to drive the network’s data vision.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To play a role in the project delivery – from data collection, to analysis to report writing
- Data/Information gathering and cleansing
- Writing and delivering reports
- Interpreting results to identify value creation opportunities for clients
- Current enrolment in an undergraduate course (Business, Econometrics, Analytics, Applied Statistics or related discipline).
- Knowledge of Advanced Excel
- Knowledge R, Python, as well as SQL and R Shiny are a plus
- Good communication skill
- Cheerful and optimistic attitude
- Passionate about marketing and analytics
- Excellent attention to detail
*Please indicate your availability for an internship in your CV.
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.