Part of Dentsu Inc., Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of ten global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, Merkle, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with around 38,000 dedicated specialists.
Purpose of the job:
We offer the opportunity to work in a fun and fast paced multinational agency network. Gain valuable experience and exposure to the creative and diverse world of advertising and communications!
The Dentsu Aegis Network helps clients build consumer relationships by communicating their products and brands effectively. Our distinctive and innovative range of products and services include marketing and communications strategies through digital creative execution, media planning and buying, mobile applications, SEO, content creation, brand tracking and marketing analytics.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities: (or 'Duties')
· Under the account management department of Dentsu Singapore, you will be working closely with the Account manager/Group Account Director
· Assisting the team on day-to-day managing and smooth running of accounts
· Your responsibilities will include: writing inspiring briefs, briefing internal teams (creative, media, digital), keeping track of development/production of work, evaluating creative work, creating presentation decks for client meetings.
· Have a strong interest in advertising & communications
· Currently enrolled in a tertiary education institution (University, Polytechnic)
· Preferably studying marketing/advertising/branding/mass communications
Be an insatiable absorbers of facts, disciplines, learning and drawing inspirations from your colleagues, peers and mentors. You should strive know more about the product, its competition, the business environment and so on, than anyone else.
Work hard and be willing to go the extra mile, learning quickly and as much as you can. Be open to feedback and always put your best effort forward.
Be responsible, work quickly, pay attention to details and help the account run smoothly whether it’s writing briefs, chasing artwork, proof reading etc. Take ownership for the tasks/work assigned to you and execute them with diligence.
Have the energy, initiative and commitment to be asking for more work. Make an effort get to know colleagues in the agency; creative, media, digital and all supporting departments.