Definitive Communications is made up of a small but dedicated team of industry practitioners with vast and robust experience in marketing, commercial, digital marketing, social media, branding, content strategy & design, public relations & publicity, public affairs, corporate communications, internal communications, news reporting, events management and brand journalism.
Without the typical agency overheads, Definitive Communications offers cost-effective, plausible and practical ideas and solutions based on business needs, desires and ambitions. Our extensive experience cuts across a wide range of industries including blue-chip agencies, mobile communications, fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), consumer electronics, print and online journalism, broadcast, medical as well as beauty FMCG.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Public Relations (PR) intern to manage the relationships between our client’s company and external parties. You will be instrumental in enhancing its popularity and trustworthiness.
An excellent PR intern is, above all, an exceptional communicator. You should be creative and are aware of different tactics to identify and engage the appropriate target audience.
The goal is to build a strong communications network for our client that will ensure good relationship with the general public and rising awareness of the client’s company and its brand.
- Organize and coordinate PR activities
- Use a variety of channels (TV, press, internet etc.) to maximize company exposure
- Liaise with media professionals to ensure consistency in promoting corporate image
- Arrange for interviews or public speaking events and construct press releases
- Analyze results of PR campaigns or efforts and prepare reports
- Proven internship experience in PR or similar role
- Proven internship experience in coordinating and managing effective PR campaigns through various channels
- Solid knowledge of social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with key people or organizations
- A creative mind partnered with the ability to find the best practical solutions
- Good learning attitude and no divas pls
- Diploma and / or BSc/BA in PR, marketing or similar field
- Available for six months minimally from December 2020 to May 2021
Those without degree / prior experience can still apply and we will consider on a case-by-case basis.
Due to COVID-19, we regret to inform only those based and / or with valid residency in Singapore will be considered for this position.