- Daimler South East Asia Pte. Ltd.
- Its Coc Governance Intern
- Date Listed
- 20 Apr 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From 03 Sep 2018, For At Least 5 Months
- Allowance /
- $1,000 monthly
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
Daimler Singapore is a regional hub for Daimler AG. The office in Singapore oversees business development of the passenger and commercial vehicle business in Singapore, South Asia & South Pacific region and is the Asia-Pacific & African headquarters for the financial services division. The Group maintains a large and significant IT hub in Singapore as well as a regional logistics center, which supplies to the Asia-Pacific Region.
We offer you the opportunity to gain exposure and experience on how a multinational corporation is driven by diversity, commitment and passion – especially in the company that invented the automobile and has been innovating ever since. You can look forward to a series of varied assignments within challenging projects where you work independently and give you insights into the organizational and productive processes of a globally operating automobile manufacturer.
- Job Description
- Coordination & management reporting on related IT & financial management topics
- Consolidation of management feedback on initiatives set by management
- Organize and support regional meetings & events
- And any admin and adhoc job duties